Mobilism announces four speakers and a workshop · 3 December 2014 · PPK
Today we announced four of our speakers, as well as a workshop. Early bird is over since all early-bird tickets have been sold. Tickets are now €275.
Our speakers are:
- Tim Kadlec: working with proxy browsers
- Sascha Wolter: the creativity inherent in the Internet of Things
- Jacob Rossi: pointer events
- Patrick Lauke: TVs
We will announce the other speakers in mid-January.
Also, we are proud to announce that Vitaly Friedman will give a workshop on Thursday 26th of March, the day before the conference. It's called "Responsive Design: Clever Tips, Tricks And Techniques", and that title should give you a clue as to what this workshop is about. Tickets are now on sale for €300.
That's it for now; we hope to see you in March!
Mobilism 2015 announced · 29 October 2014 · PPK
On Friday 27th of March 2015 Mobilism will return after a break of a year. Where the first three editions were mostly occupied with web development for mobile phones, this edition is going to cast its net a little wider. We know how to make sites for iOS and Android now, but what's going to be next? Are you ready for TV? Connected devices? Proxy browsers? Come and see!
Early-bird tickets are for sale right now, but we haven't announced any speakers yet. Early-bird tickets are 200 euros, while full tickets will be 275 euros. So it's your choice: trust us and save 75 euros, or wait until the line-up announcement but pay the full price.
We hope to see you in March!
Mobilism speaker change and workshops · 3 May 2013 · PPK
In two weeks' time the third edition of Mobilism will take place in Amsterdam. Tickets are still available; in fact, as Peter-Paul Koch recently wrote, ticket sales have not been overwhelming this year and we've had to economise. That's why we will sit down and think hard about Mobilism's future once the conference is done and dusted.
Still, this year the conference will run as usual on 16th and 17th of May, with 15th of May dedicated to workshops.
As to the workshops, we offer the following ones:
- Max Firtman on mobile HTML5
- Josh Clark on designing for touch
- Hands-on workshops about Firefox OS and BlackBerry 10 (cancelled on May 7)
Max's and Josh's workshops are one full day and cost 300 euros. The two hands-on workshops are half day, and a ticket for both of them costs 150 euros. There are still tickets for all workshops, although Max's will sell out pretty quickly.
Anyway, we hope to see you in two weeks in Amsterdam!
- Finalising our programme, 04-04-2013
- Three speakers and two workshops, 13-03-2013
- Four days left for our early-bird, 22-01-2013
- New speakers: Mat Marquis and Sara Wachter Boettcher, 08-01-2013
- Anna Debenham and Max Firtman announced; ticket sales open, 28-11-2012
- Mobilism contest, 13-11-2012
- Mobilism 2013 coming closer, 30-10-2012
- More Mobilism videos, 10-10-2012
- Mobilism 2013!, 19-07-2012
- Four Mobilism videos, 04-06-2012
- All aboard for Mobilism, 01-05-2012
- Sharing the loot: 40 devices for our attendees, 24-04-2012
- Final line-up notes, 03-04-2012
- Brian Fling finalises Mobilism line-up, 27-03-2012
- Seb Lee-Delisle announced, 20-03-2012
- Fast Track announced; session descriptions available, 13-03-2012
- James Pearce announced, 06-03-2012
- Heiko Behrens announced, 28-02-2012
- Workshops announced, 21-02-2012
- Remy Sharp announced, 14-02-2012
- Lyza Danger Gardner announced, 17-01-2012
- Early bird ending, 28-12-2011
- Early bird and call for papers ending, 13-12-2011
- Scott Jenson announced, 15-11-2011
- Mobilism ticket sales open, 18-10-2011
- Mobilism gives away free tickets, 11-10-2011
- Mobilism Call for Papers, 27-09-2011
- Mobilism free tickets, 20-09-2011
- Mobilism workshops: Frankfurt, 31-08-2011
- Mobilism 2012 is coming, 30-08-2011
- Tickets Brighton workshop on sale, 19-07-2011
- 2011 Mobilism workshops announced, 13-07-2011
- Mobilism 2012 announced, 12-07-2011