13 March 2012 · PPK
Today Mobilism continues its ongoing quest to systematically destroy your rationalisations for not buying a ticket right now. We give you no less than six brand-new reasons to attend:
- Laurent Hasson on viewports and touch events
- Greg Schechter and Eugene Goldin on bringing YouTube videos to mobile
- Brad Frost on a future-friendly web
- Igor Faletski on mobifying e-commerce
- Kevin Whinnery on Titanium
- Jake Archibald on appcache douchebagism (note: not incompetence or difficulty; definitely douchebagism)
All these great speakers have been selected for the Mobilism Fast Track: three times two session of half an hour.
In addition, we've released the descriptions of nearly all sessions, so that you can find out what all our great speakers are going to talk about. As you can see the topics are quite diverse, ranging from asymmetric competition to mobile debugging.